Each year, school districts write strategic plans and goals they wish to accomplish as an educational community. Some of these may include:
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Increasing student achievement
- Providing a safe school environment
- Preparing students to succeed in school, work and life
- Employing various assessment techniques
- Using, managing and adapting to changing technology
- Embracing diversity
- Ensuring accountability for effective teaching and learning
- Providing paraeducator training
- Creating new teacher resources
Providing quality and meaningful professional training to help attain these goals is part of that process to achieve these goals.
LEARN Group professionals will consult with you to provide solutions for your staff development needs. Whether it is for a single workshop or a semester-long series, our experienced educators can create or combine workshops and programs designed specifically for the needs of your parents, teachers and school-related professionals.
Contact us by email or call 585.217.6268 to make an appointment with a LEARN Group member for an individual consultation.