A Parent Guide to Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences
This is a practical book which will help parents get the most out of teacher conferences.
Through interactive activities, discussion and lecture parents will learn:
- To build a partnership with the teacher that will benefit the child
- How attitudes and behavior impact the conferencing process
- The best way to prepare for a conference
- Techniques for communicating effectively with teachers
- To develop and implement a parent-teacher-student action plan which will meet the child’s needs
Written in an easy-to-use outline format, the book will be a valuable reference parents can use each time they have a parent conference.
Online price - $9.99 including FREE standard shipping!
|Trainer Guide and PowerPoint file to accompany A Parent Guide to Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences|
FREE with an order of 25 or more copies of A Parent Guide to Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences and immediately downloadable online when we receive your order.
These two resources will provide your district trainers with instructions to present an interactive and engaging 2-hour workshop.
Topics in both the handbook and PowerPoint include:
- Instructions and suggestions for training sessions
- Interactive individual and group activities reinforcing concepts and information
- A variety of strategies for parents to practice